I know I have not posted in a while, But been a little busy. Since my last post Emily has had 2 major surgeries. The first on her head removing the Cyst went really well. That is the one I was so worried about and she recovered very quick. She had to have her head shaved so we got her a really cute haircut. Then the one on her ears, we are still trying to get them better she had permenant tubes put in. Since then she has had a constant infection and it is still not any better. We go BACK to Flagstaff to the Dr. on Wednesday for the umpteen time. Someday hopefully she will be better and her hearing will be ok.
Mark is doing well he is 1 of the 9 that will be graduating in a week from the Jr. Collage that he is at right now. There were 28 that started the class and all the rest failed out. So we are very proud of him, once he graduates he will continue his ARMY schooling in Florida for 48 weeks.
Shawn Douglas will graduate with his CNA in May and continue on to get his RN to become a flight nurse. Wish we had that opportunity in school.
Frankie is in cross country and running alot. She hates it but she started so she has to finish.
Conor is playing soccer and loving Kindergarten.
I am busy to say the least but enjoy the ride with my kids.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Posted by Shawn and Lanie at 4:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Of course I remeber you and your cute kids! Thanks for saying hi!
Hey cousin! I'm glad to hear that one of Emily's surgery went well. I hope you can find a solution for her ears. It sounds like all the kids are doing well! Good for you!
Wow - your kids are getting SO big! Give them all a big hug from me! LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment